Since the exams were announced, I've always thought the ICP exam was on Thursday. I was so sure of it, until today at lunch, where Chen Yan popped my bubble and told me it was on Friday.
Well that's an additional day to procrastinate!
I know I shouldn't.
argh.
I have an urgh to do something crazy with either Gordon or Dong. Or both! :D
Crazy fun, not crazy stupid or something.
But everyone's so busy now!
It's projects and exams. I should be studying too ):
booooyaaaaa.
Anyway this worked for Dong and Mervyn, apparently, so I shall give it a whirl.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
How are you feeling today?
Sticky Side Up - Steelheart
Will you get far in life?
Slowdance on the Inside - TBS
How do your friends see you?
Hell On High Heels - Motley Crue
Will you get married?
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
What is your best friend's theme song?
No Brains - Sum 41 (HAHA DONG!)
What is the story of your life?
Dirty Rotton Filthy Stinking Rich - Warrant
What was high school like?
Imagine - John Lennon
How can you get ahead in life?
Anarchy In THe U.K. - Sex Pistols
What is the best thing about your friends?
I Walk Beside You - Dream Theater
What is in store for this weekend?
Bad - U2
What song describes you?
Postcards From The Edge - The Contingency Plan
To describe your grandparents?
Suffocate - Green Day
How is your life going?
Highway Star - Deep Purple
What song will they play at your funeral?
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
How does the world see you?
Audrey, Start The Revolution! - Anberlin
Will you have a happy life?
Patience - Guns N' Roses
What do your friends really think of you?
Ironwill - Skid Row
Do people secretly lust after you?
The Ex - Billy Talent
How can I make myself happy?
Give 'Em Hell, Kid - My Chemical Romance
What should you do with your life?
The Wild Ones - Suede
Will you ever have children?
Shelter Me - Cinderella
Gee, I wish the "Story of my life" was true.
Dirty! Rotton! Filthy! Stinking! Rich!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment